Saturday, 27 February 2010

gallery love poems for girl you love


There's something like a line of gold thread running through a man's words when he talks to his daughter, and gradually over the years it gets to be long enough for you to pick up in your hands and weave into a cloth that feels like love itself.  ~John Gregory Brown, Decorations in a Ruined Cemetery, 1994






Middle age is having a choice between two temptations and choosing the one that'll get you home earlier.  ~Dan Bennett






Just remember, once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed.  ~Charles Schulz








He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.  ~Clarence Budington Kelland








Our birthdays are feathers in the broad wing of time.  ~Jean Paul Richter






When I was younger, I could remember anything, whether it had happened or not; but my faculties are decaying now and soon I shall be so I cannot remember any but the things that never happened.  It is sad to go to pieces like this but we all have to do it.  ~Mark Twain








They say that age is all in your mind.  The trick is keeping it from creeping down into your body.  ~Author Unknown






It kills you to see them grow up.  But I guess it would kill you quicker if they didn't.  ~Barbara Kingsolver, Animal Dreams



love poems for girl you love. hair love poems for girl you love. love poems for girl you love. love poems
  • hair love poems for girl you love. love poems for girl you love. love poems





  • love poems for girl you love. Love Poems for a Girl from a Guy You Love Girlfriend, Poems & Love Girl
  • Love Poems for a Girl from a Guy You Love Girlfriend, Poems & Love Girl





  • love poems for girl you love. Posted by hot girl at 7:41 AM · Email ThisBlogThis!
  • Posted by hot girl at 7:41 AM · Email ThisBlogThis!





  • love poems for girl you love. This entry is part 3 of 12 in the series Baddie Loves You
  • This entry is part 3 of 12 in the series Baddie Loves You





  • love poems for girl you love. top new latest cool high tech gadgets geek love poem ladies Gadgets blog
  • top new latest cool high tech gadgets geek love poem ladies Gadgets blog






  • There is still no cure for the common birthday.  ~John Glenn



    love poems for girl you love. Started Off As a Love Poem But Reality Struck�
  • Started Off As a Love Poem But Reality Struck�





  • love poems for girl you love. You love your wife or your girl friend, right? And they like your poem.
  • You love your wife or your girl friend, right? And they like your poem.





  • love poems for girl you love. love-poems, hate, i-hate-you, baby-girl, i-love-you-baby, baby-boy,
  • love-poems, hate, i-hate-you, baby-girl, i-love-you-baby, baby-boy,





  • love poems for girl you love. love poems for the one you love. love poems for girl you love.
  • love poems for the one you love. love poems for girl you love.





  • love poems for girl you love. Image: www.bellwethergallery.com/images/artwork/large/Love-Poem-detail-14.
  • Image: www.bellwethergallery.com/images/artwork/large/Love-Poem-detail-14.





  • love poems for girl you love. You are my complementary angle. nerdy poem pic. I long to whisper
  • You are my complementary angle. nerdy poem pic. I long to whisper





  • love poems for girl you love. If you like your coffee hot. Let me be your coffee pot, You call the shots,
  • If you like your coffee hot. Let me be your coffee pot, You call the shots,





  • love poems for girl you love. then you are like a broken hinge, barely hanging from the frame, flapping
  • then you are like a broken hinge, barely hanging from the frame, flapping






  • Birthdays are good for you.  Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.  ~Larry Lorenzoni
    Dad, your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever.  ~Author Unknown
    It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons.  ~Johann Schiller



    love poems for girl you love. Love Poems To Go With Your Love Letter. When You Want To Make It Even More
  • Love Poems To Go With Your Love Letter. When You Want To Make It Even More





  • love poems for girl you love. Love Image
  • Love Image





  • love poems for girl you love. Girl: Because you're amazing .. Boy: I love her, but she won't love me back
  • Girl: Because you're amazing .. Boy: I love her, but she won't love me back





  • love poems for girl you love. Love Poems
  • Love Poems





  • love poems for girl you love. My son, my Amy, my sister, the people that still tell me how much they loved
  • My son, my Amy, my sister, the people that still tell me how much they loved





  • love poems for girl you love. -girl:no its not please it to scary. -guy:then tell me that you love me
  • -girl:no its not please it to scary. -guy:then tell me that you love me





  • love poems for girl you love. hair love poems for girl you love. love poems for girl you love. love poems
  • hair love poems for girl you love. love poems for girl you love. love poems








  • Oh, the comfort, the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person, having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words, but pouring them all out, just as they are, chaff and grain together, certain that a faithful hand will take and sift them, keep what is worth keeping, and with a breath of kindness blow the rest away.  ~Dinah Craik





    No comments:

    Post a Comment